18 December 2011

its christmas

today was spent in Birmingham attempting to buy some presents etc. I went with £120 and I've come back with about £7.50. £30 was spent on lunch... me and oll had a curry at "the bombay bicycle club" in selfridges, so you can imagine the prices. oll's managed to spoil me and i unwillingly spent £55 on Xbox games for him.

oll's here for the second night running. and moms not very well. last day of school tomorrow and the only reason im going is due to the fact i need to give Brodie and Naomi their presents and get mine off them. school can think again if they think im going in on
Tuesday.

hope everyone's had a festive Sunday, a week/seven days until xmas.

Charlotte x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I really like reading your blog and so I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :) Check out my blog for the post with the details: http://optimisticbutneverquiteelegant.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete